As with any appliance which is used fairly frequently, it is advisable to have your stove serviced annually to ensure that it is safe and in good working order. Home insurance policies and stove warranties may also require annual stove servicing as part of their terms.
David Joseph Chimney Care provide stove servicing services which include the following:
- Door seals – checking for tightness and replacement of stove rope where necessary
- Movable controls – checking of top and bottom air, dampers and riddlers
- Stove glass – cleaning, checking for any damage and replacing if necessary
- Stove body – examination and respray
- Register plate seals – examination and resealing if necessary
- Fire cement seals – examination and rejointing if necessary
- Leak integrity – inspection of installation for leaks
- Ventilation – ensuring it is free of any obstructions
- Sweeping – full length sweep of the flue liner, removing all debris in the process
- Fuel – advice on fuel being used
A regular service will help you get the best out of your stove for years to come. David Joseph Chimney Care offer a professional and friendly service, with all of the expertise and tools required for a thorough service on your home’s centrepiece.
Contact us today for your free, no obligation quote.